6.24.2009

Well...Can't Say You Didn't Deserve It

Photobucket

I love Perez Hilton. I really do. His gossip blog may be controversial, but you have to admit, it is hilarious. To me, he says the things we all are thinking, and I admire him for that. But this time, his words might have gone a little too far.

Perez was in an argument with Fergie and will.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas at a club on Sunday night. He even called will.i.am a "faggot", a gay slur. The band's tour manager, Polo Molina, is accused of assualting Perez that night. Perez then proceeded to get on Twitter and told his fans that he was bleeding and to call the police (wow...Twitter, Perez? ok...) Check the link

Well Perez, I must say, I'm kind of disappointed. You're gay, and you have probably been called so many names and treated so bad for it. Then you have the audacity to call someone else one of those names? Shame...

Also, the question I feel I need to ask is why in the world was Molina punching Perez for?! I mean, I realize that he is the tour manager for BEP, but still...that wasn't his fight. Perez was arguing with Fergie and Will. Molina wasn't the one who should've punched him. Oh well, Molina will be in court August 5. But I can say that Perez should've known that sooner or later somebody would get him. He does talk a lot of crap about people. Hilarious as a lot of it may be, people take offense. And calling Will gay and a faggot was just over the top. *Sigh* Just a bloody mess, I tell you.

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...