3.04.2016

Jessica Simpson Releases Ad Campaign for New Spring Collection

Jessica Simpson has released her new ad campaign for her Spring/Summer '16 collection! 

According to PEOPLE, this line is definitely boho-chic, incorporating prints and fringe. In the ad above, Jessica shows off her legs in an olive green romper ($89) that looks gorgeous on her, complete with floral printed platform heels and a yellow leather purse. “My mom and I worked together on the styling for this shoot, and as luck would have it, a trunk from our showrooms in NY was lost in transit the day before the shoot!" Jessica said of her experience shooting for the ads. "We had to rework a few of the looks last minute and we really love how the styling turned out. It was a blessing in disguise.”



A photo posted by Jessica Simpson Collection (@jessicasimpsonstyle) on


Jessica's brand has literally turned into a $1 BILLION empire, including not only clothing, but branching out to over 30 categories including fragrance, accessories, kids and home. Jessica credits her success to her mentors as well as working alongside her mother, Tina Simpson.  “I am aware that I don’t know everything, so it is important that I look to the people around me who I trust to have fresh and innovative ideas," she admitted. "As the collection has grown, I have learned the importance of staying true to my identity, following my own gut and fighting for the things I believe in.”

She's definitely doing well for herself! Congrats to Jessica on this new collection!

Images via Jessica Simpson/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...