3.31.2016

Beyoncé Announces Upcoming Activewear Line, Ivy Park!


Beyoncé is gonna help us get back in shape y'all...or at least look good while trying!

The singer has announced her upcoming activewear line, Ivy Park, using a video where she opens up about the significance of her line!
In the video, she mentions how her father, Mathew Knowles, would get her out of bed to go running at Parkwood Park in Houston, and that became her outlet. Running taught her discipline and endurance, which she uses even now to conquer her fears. “There are things I’m still afraid of,” she says. “When I have to conquer those things, I still go back to that park. Before I hit the stage, I go back to that park. When it was time for me to give birth I went back to that park. The park became a state of mind. The park became my strength. The park is what made me who I am. Where’s your park?”

In the teaser for the line, we see different looks Ivy Park will offer, as well clips from Beyonce's childhood, and even a cameo from her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter! The clothing line, which will features shirts, shower sandals, bodysuits and more, launches exclusively at Topshop on April 14!

It's not her long awaited album, but I'm still excited!


Image via Ivy Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...