2.23.2016

T.I. Signs New Distribution Deal with Roc Nation, Becomes Newest Co-Owner of Tidal



Looks like the King of the South, T.I. has a new label home with Roc Nation, at least for the distribution of his next album, The Dime Trap!

According to Billboard,  yesterday, February 22, right before his Tidal show in Atlanta, T.I. announced that he has not only signed a distribution deal for his next album but is now a co-owner of Tidal as well!

Tip joins a top list of A-list co-owners of Tidal that also includes Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole, Usher and Lil' Wayne. T.I. also released his new single "Money Talk" as well exclusively through the growing streaming service.

As a fan of T.I., I'm excited about this business move for him and look forward to the new music. Stay tuned to The Spotlight for more info about his album as it becomes available. For now, check out T.I's new single "Money Talk" below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...