2.24.2016

MUSIC VIDEO: "Naked"-Savannah Dumetz



London-based singer/songwriter Savannah Dumetz has released her visual for her vulnerable, moving track, "Naked" for viewers!

The track itself promotes self-love and true freedom, encouraging listeners to embrace who they are and what they bring to the table. The visual, directed by Émile, shows this message as Savannah changes from look to look in a photo shoot, embracing herself as she is. "I just wanted to show in this video that I can't be defined by a single title and Naked comes from my heart," she said. "It's not about what I wear or what I look like; it's the way I choose to live my life! It's the most beautiful and fulfilling feeling to feel free in your skin."

Check out the video below!


You can check out more from Savannah on her official website as well as SoundCloud. You can also connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...