2.26.2016

Anthony Hamilton Announces Release Date for Seventh Studio Album, What I'm Feelin'


Anthony Hamilton has announced the release date for his upcoming album, What I'm Feelin'!

Check out more details and the album tracklist below!


According to a press release from The Purple Agency, the new project will be released on March 25th via RCA Records. With production from Mark Batson, Salaam Remi, and James Pyser, as well as a guest appearance from Anthony's own touring background singers, The HamilTones, this album is definitely going to be great! The singer has already released the first single from the album, "Amen," which has hit the top 20 at Urban AC Radio!

What I'm Feelin’ is a special album for me,” Anthony said. “I reconnected with one of my favorite producers Mark Batson for this new album, who produced my most career defining records, so it made sense. Alongside my engineer, Bruce Irvine, we all decided to record in Nashville, so we could really focus on creating a special sound. While, in Miami with Salaam Remi and James Poyser, we came up with ‘Amen’. I'm really proud of this album, I think it is a must have for R&B and soul lovers.”

In building more excitement for the album, Anthony is set to perform at the Smithsonian Salutes Ray Charles: In Performance at the White House with other artists such as Demi Lovato, Usher, Andra Day, Jussie Smollett and others. The special will air today, February 26th on PBS/TV One! He will also perform "Amen," on The Real on March 1!

What I'm Feelin' will be available for pre-order on March 4th via all digital retailers. Be sure to cop it when it's out for release on March 25th! Putting it on my calendar now!

What I'm Feelin' Tracklist 
1. Save Me
2. Ain’t No Shame
 3. What I’m Feelin’ feat. The HamilTones
4. Amen
5. I Want You
6. Never Letting Go
 7. Grateful
8. Walk In My Shoes
9. Take You Home
10. Still
11. Ever Seen Heaven
12. Love Is An Angry Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...