1.26.2016

TV PREVIEW: Preachers in Atlanta


The Preachers franchise has expanded and finally reached Atlanta, Georgia. Preachers of Atlanta will be airing on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 on Oxygen at 8:00 p.m. EST/9 p.m. CST. The show has not aired and is getting a lot of attention already. The official trailer has been released by the network for viewers!

Pastor Le' Andria Johnson states in the trailer, "I take it to the streets. I pass out cigarettes, and condoms, I do all of that, but at the end of the day, when God tells me to do something, I do it." Pastor Johnson along with the other Pastors on the show take a different approach to preaching and reaching out to the youth and congregation. Pastor Canton Jones raps about God to get his youth to listen. Pastor Kimberly Jones-Pothier says, "I preach in tutus and my heels because I preach better when I'm me."

There is no question about it that the show brings tons of diversity. Unlike the other "Preachers"  franchises, Preachers of Atlanta offers a young and upbeat group who face real-world problems in their communities and congregation. These pastors aren't afraid to push boundaries and go the extra mile to make a difference. Make sure to watch the Preachers of Atlanta take on the streets!

Watch the trailer below!


Image via Oxygen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...