7.21.2015

NEW MUSIC: "Know You"-emaé

Scottish-born singer/songwriter emaé has released her latest single "Know You!"

The singer wrote and composed the song herself, which will be featured on her upcoming album. It was also co-produced with long time collaborators Hi-Sonorous. emaé opens up on the song about her fear of connecting with new people. The singer said of the song, "If I’m honest, that’s something that still scares me profoundly and it takes a lot to change my solitary tendencies, but this song is my way of capturing the feelings that I experience when I finally get over that hurdle, and let new people in”.

Check out the official lyric video below!



You can check out more from emaé on her official website, YouTube, and SoundCloud. You can also connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...