7.15.2015

The New Addition to the Curry Family: Ryan Curry

The Curry family have welcomed into the world their beautiful new baby girl Ryan Curry!  She is a such a beautiful baby and surrounded by great love from her family!

"I'm wayyyyy up I feel Blessed! God is Great," Stephen said in a caption of a pic of wife Ayesha along with 2-year-old Riley, holding her baby sister! "Thanks to the doctors and staff at Alta Bates for taking care of my girls, especially Dr. Poddatori. Healthy baby and @ayeshacurry is all I prayed for. #prouddaddy."

I know Riley is excited to have a little sister. I've experienced the same kind of happiness when my little brother was born.

Congratulations to the Curry family!!!

Image via E News


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...