10.15.2014

NEW MUSIC: "Good Karma"-BJ The Chicago Kid

Admittedly, I can be selective to who I pay attention to when it comes to the entertainment industry. Doing spotlights on artists outside of my preference has broken that bad habit down a little bit. My little sister was actually the first to tell me about BJ the Chicago Kid, who has actually been around for quite some time I found through my research. However, I never really listened to him until his PR team reached out to me, literally moments ago, and now I definitely want to hear more!

The singer recently dropped a new track called "Good Karma" features his stand out vocals and lyrics, and has a 1920's kind of feel to it. He sings about being the good karma to women out here, who have been going through in their lives. It's a real song of love to the queens out there, and BJ ain't discriminating. We all get love from him. "I hope I reach all of y'all," BJ croons. "Whether in the dorm room or the break room or the radio in your car." It's a feel good song for the ladies, and I'm loving it!

Check out the track below and sound off on how you like it!

You can check out more from BJ on his official website, as well as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...