10.23.2014

NEW MUSIC: Eclection-Brandy Shanice (FULL ALBUM)

I would designate one day for new music, but I have a lot to share! Right now, I want you to check out R&B singer Brandy Shanice's debut project, Eclection! The album features production from BC of Necronam Beats, O C Thomas, Hall of Fame, and Evil Needle.
Hailing from Houston, Brandy offers up a great first project for listeners!

I love the title "Eclection," for the album because it truly is a collection of diverse sounds and topics. Brandy shares the stories of her past and present vividly on the album. Her vocal talent really does shine, as well as the production. It's a mostly chill album that I could see myself playing as I sat in the house, sipping on wine on relax mode after a long day. It's really cool and smooth like that.

Check out Eclection below!



You can connect with Brandy on Twitter and Instagram, as well as listen to more of her music on SoundCloud and YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...