8.02.2013

"365 Days"-ZZ Ward (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

"365 days, you been making me wait. So keep your two-timing games. It's a lot of too late."

Blue eyed soul singer ZZ Ward has dropped her official video for her track, "365 Days," the second single from her debut album, Til The Casket Drops!

I absolutely LOVE this girl! The first time I heard her was during an episode of Pretty Little Liars (the title track, "Til The Casket Drops" was used in promoting season 3 of the show). I fell in love with her voice and raw emotion instantly. She's an incredible overall artist that I think is going to do some serious damage in this industry!

Check out the video below!




Be sure to pick up her album on iTunes and other retailers, and check her out on The Down and Dirty Shine Tour this fall (I might hit the D.C. show for my birthday weekend!)

Image via ZZ Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...