10.02.2012

Khloé Kardashian and Mario Lopez New Hosts of 'X Factor'

Back to the serious grind! Even though I'm working on several different blogs now in addition to Spotlight, I can never forget this blog or Team JWWWD! This is where it all started, and honestly, the reason why I have gotten many of the opportunities I've had! And I'm committed still to writing for you all...and for the love of it. No matter how tired I get!

On to the news! After weeks of rumors and gossip, it's pretty much done. Khloé Kardashian and Mario Lopez reportedly are the new co-hosts for The X Factor! The announcement is being kept under wraps for now, but should be officially made by the show later this week!


Hollyscoop asked Mario about the deal at the Emmys and he teased them saying that “X is my favorite letter! You gotta wait and see!"

Apparently, the reason it took so long to finally get Mario and Khloe on was because of The E! Network.  The network was afraid that Khloe promoting X Factor would take time away from her promotional appearances for Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Simon Cowell did tell Ellen DeGeneres earlier this month that he’s happy with Khloe because he prefers inexperienced hosts. “I’m quite a fan of not putting [experienced] hosts on this show. Because I think it’s going to give it a different dynamic. So we have to find people who have a great chemistry, but Khloe is definitely up there in [the] running," he said on the show.

Well, I'm excited! I absolutely adore Mario as a host (plus he's gorgeous!), and I like Khloé too. Not sure how she'll be as a judge, but I'm sure with some practice, she'll be good with the gig.

Image via VH1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...