10.04.2012

Chris Brown Officially Breaks Up with Karrueche Tran!

Is anybody really shocked? I'm know I'm not! Today Chris Brown officially announced his decision to end things with girlfriend Karrueche Tran. And, of course, it's about Rihanna!

"I have decided to be single to focus on my career," Breezy said in a statement via his label rep. "I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna." So it's clear that he ended it because he still wants to be "friends with Rihanna, and Karrueche ain't cool with that!




This is after reports that RiRi and Chris made out in a club in NYC, and after they were seen together last night at the Barclays checking out one of Jay Z's shows. "Both r Free from it all," Chris subliminally tweeted last night. Karrueche then gave a subtweet of her own. "Bye baby," she wrote referencing Nas' breakup single for his latest Life is Good LP.

In spite of the rumors, Breezy maintains that he is flying solo to focus on his career. "I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives," he said in the statement regarding his breakup with Tran. As of now, Rihanna and Chris are "just friends."

FINALLY is all I can say! I knew that this breakup was going to happen. I don't think that Chris and Rihanna are just friends at all. In fact, I think that Karrueche was just Chris' piece on a mission to get over Rihanna. Of course, it didn't work. Neither Chris nor Rihana have ever really gotten over each other. It's only going to be a matter of time before Chris announces he and Rihanna are officially back together. My opinion? I think they already are. Sorry Karrueche!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...