1.05.2012

Psychic Predicts Beyoncé's Baby Will Be A Boy

Even though I don't believe most of these news reports on Beyoncé and Jay-Z's baby, as a fan, I have to admit that it's been fun speculating, and waiting for news of this baby's arrival. This baby's birth will be one of, if not the most awaited celebrity birth of 2012!

Well this next report certainly goes against the grain. MTV News reports that psychic Jesse Bravo told their team that Bey is not carrying a girl like many believe. According to Jesse, she will deliver a son by the end of next week.

"I feel that Beyoncé's 2012 is going to be very, very exciting," he said in an interview (Duh.) . "I get the date of January 8 to January 14 of her giving birth to her first son." Hmmmm...watch the rest of Jesse's prediction below!




Get More: Music News


Apparently the baby's name is going to be "Jaylin," or something like that to honor Jay. I'm not a strong believer in psychics, but how crazy would it be if he was right? Honestly, I'm just ready to know already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...