1.08.2012

Beyoncé Gives Birth!!!




Yes, finally! And finally from news sources I trust! Contrary to a certain psychic, Beyoncé has indeed given birth to a healthy baby girl, her hometown paper tonight (Jan. 7), The Houston Chronicle, reports! E! Online went on to report the baby's name: Blue Ivy Carter (No Brooklyn, Jaylin, or anything!)

Though Bey and Jay have yet to confirm, other stars have already congratulated them (of course, through tweets!). Russell Simmons tweeted the new parents: "congrats to my good friends Beyonce and Jay-Z." Rihanna welcomed Princess Blue, tweeting: "Welcome to the world princess Carter! Love Aunty Rih." Little Ivy has already made records (pretty sure she's the first celeb baby to be the #1 TT on Twitter...well, maybe not, but unless yall think of any, I'm claiming it).

As a fan, I'm so excited for them!!! I know that they will make great parents (Bey and Jay love sister Solange's son Julez to death!). Gotta admit though, as a blogger, I'm excited that it's over. No more baby watch!!!! Congrats to Beyoncé and Jay-Z and their families!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...