10.08.2015

NEW MUSIC: "You Owe Me"-Jordan Hush

New music! If you are an upcoming artist looking to submit music, please visit our Features/Submissions page for more information (subject to approval). 

Today, we have singer Jordan Hush's latest track, "You Owe Me." On the ballad, Jordan opens his heart to his significant other who doesn't appreciate him or his efforts. He's done a lot, but doesn't get the reciprocation in the relationship he deserves. "I shouldn't have to tell you to come home. I shouldn't have to tell you that I'm lonely," he sings. 'It's cool 'cause you gon' miss me when I'm gone. You gon' wish that you wasn't a phony."

Really liking this track! Check out the ballad below!



You can check out more from Jordan on SoundCloud. You can also connect with him on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...