3.09.2017

Throwback Jam of the Week: "One More Chance"-The Notorious B.I.G.


It's Throwback Thursday, and we're back with another great jam from back in the day!


Crazy to believe that today marks 20 YEARS since the Notorious B.I.G. was killed. I was young, but still remember all of the reports and specials on the East Coast/West Coast beef, and both Tupac and Biggie's untimely and tragic murders. It's truly sad that their lives were cut short, but their legacies live on.

One of my favorite tracks by Biggie is definitely "One More Chance," with vocals on the hook from his then wife Faith Evans and Mary J. Blige. I loved how smooth this was, even back then when I probably shouldn't have been listening anyway! RIP Biggie...continued thoughts and prayers to his loved ones!

Check out the video below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...