10.31.2016

#MondayMotivation

Good morning everybody...HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Here's some #MondayMotivation to help get you through the week! 


As many of us heavily going after our goals know, there's a lot of sacrifice that comes along with that. A LOT.  And I used to feel like I had to explain certain moves that I made or didn't make in my life concerning my writing career. And yet, people wouldn't understand, which was frustrating to me.

When I read this quote for the first time a long while back, I realized that you can't truly expect people to understand the path that God has put you on. You just have to keep doing your own thing regardless. Some people will get it and support, and others won't, and you have to be okay with that. Just keep grinding.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...