10.27.2016

Throwback Jam of the Week: "Déjà Vu-Beyoncé


It's Throwback Thursday, and we're back with another great jam from back in the day!


Everyone who knows me knows just how much I love Beyoncé...as does the majority of the world. Even the ones who don't can't really deny her talent and success! 

So, on this Thursday, I dedicate Throwback Thursday to her with one of my favorite dance tracks by her, Déjà Vu! The 2006 track featuring Bey's husband Jay-Z, the lead single off of her second album B'Day), definitely wasn't the biggest hit of her career. However, to me, it was electrifying to watch every time she performed it. Case in point, the 2006 BET Awards (even 10 years later, that choreography still stands out my mind!). Every time I hear it, I want to dance! 

Watch the video below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...