4.12.2016

NEW MUSIC: "Shelter"-Joy Oladokun


New music this morning from singer Joy Oladokun, who has released her track, "Shelter!"

On the track, which is the first single off of her debut album Carry, Joy sings of her commitment to her significant other, admitting that this relationship is not a game to her. However, she knows that she can't force this person to feel the same, realizing that this person has gone through pain before. "I'm asking you to trust me when I say that I'm not here for the moment. I'm in this for life," she sings, promising that she'll be shelter in the time of storm.

Check out the track below!


You can check out more from Joy on SoundCloud and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

What do you think of "Shelter?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...