8.03.2014

NEW MUSIC: "Flawless (Remix)"-Beyoncé feat. Nicki Minaj

"Of course, sometimes sh*t go down when there's a billion dollars on an elevator!"-Beyoncé 

There's been talk about a "Flawless" remix for about a week now, with Beyoncé teaming up with Nicki Minaj for a collab. Of course, I was excited because "Flawless" is definitely a huge hit Looks like it's finally here!

I'll be honest. I had my doubts about Bey doing a song with Nicki. I like Nicki pretty all right, but I was just a tiny bit nervous. With Nicki sometimes, her verses can be hit or miss. Mostly hits, but there's been some pretty big misses. However, Nicki definitely brought her A game with her verse. Bey adds on to her original verse, briefly addressing the infamous elevator incident between her sister Solange and husband Jay-Z, and clearly stands confident in her skills. Listen to the hot track below!


What do you think of this "Flawless" remix?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...