5.15.2013

Kelly Rowland Reveals Abuse and More on "Dirty Laundry"


Kelly Rowland has officially dropped her long-awaited track “Dirty Laundry,” from her upcoming album Talk a Good Game. And dirty laundry it is indeed! On the soulful ballad, produced by The-Dream, Kelly opens up about secrets on her heart for quite some time.

She reveals that she was physically abused in a past relationship, and also discusses her relationship and mini-envy of Beyonce (Kelly sings: “Bittersweet / She was up, I was down…Post-Survivor, she on fire…Kinda lucky I was in her shadow”).

Kelly reflects heavily on her abuse, remembering it all. “Meanwhile this n***a puttin’ his hands on me…I was battered / He hit the window like it was me, until it shattered." She even admits that this man (I have some ideas as to who it is, but I won't be messy here) turned her against Bey, and she missed her so much because of it.

Check out the tell-all track below!

Kelly...girl, you went there.

Image via Idolator

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...