3.13.2013

Tamar Braxton Is Pregnant!!!!

A special shout out goes out to Miss Tamar Braxton as she announced today on Good Morning America that she is pregnant! This will be the first child for her and her husband Vincent Herbert.

Later, the mommy-to-be took to Instagram to share a pic of her baby bump. "I have a love on top! I am pregnant!" Tamar (referencing Beyonce's "Love on Top" performance at the VMAs in 2011) told ABC's Lara Spencer. "I feel great and greedy at the same time. This is the most I've eaten ever." She also mentioned that she doesn't have that far to go so the baby might be here sooner than we think!



Fans of Braxton Family Values as well as Tamar and Vince have been wondering when Tamar would finally have a baby! I'm so excited for her!!! Had to refrain from screaming at work as I type all this haha! Congrats to Tamar and Vince and their families!

Be sure to check out the season premiere of Braxton Family Values March 14 at 9 pm ET on WeTV!

Image via Instagram (@tamarraxtonher)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...