3.08.2013

Joy Behar Leaving The View?

The View's circle will possibly be broken. Reports are looming that Joy Behar might be leaving the popular daytime talk show. Her contract is up, and she wants to move on to possibly host her own interview show, according to Deadline.com. Joy is the second-to-last cast original cast member to remain on the show since it first aired 16½ years ago. Should she leave, Barbara Walters will be the only one remaining.

Her other project is her current TV show, Joy Behar: Say Anything! that debuted in 2012.

I don’t watch The View regularly but when I do, I LOVE Joy. She and Whoopi Goldberg together make the ultimate tag team to me. I feel like if she does end up leaving, her presence will be greatly, greatly missed. But onwards and upwards I guess…she’s 70 and still working hard and wants to get into other ventures. No one can fault her for that.

Image via Taylor Hill/FilmMagic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...