6.18.2012

"Summer Dreaming"-Kelly Rowland (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Kelly Rowland has teamed with Barcadi and recorded a cover of Kate Yanai's "Summer Dreaming" to celebrate the company's 150th anniversary.  Directed by of Annick Wolfer, the video is fun and colorful, and PERFECT for the beginning of summer!


Kelly said of the song, 
"The song and its history enthralled me right away. My aim was to record a joyful, colourful, sexy song and give it a bit of soul quality. The collaboration with BACARDÍ was so much fun. We had an awesome time recording the song. The story is all about the celebration. It’s almost like you’re seeing my dream come to life before your eyes and I wake up and I’m like, ‘I’m really dreaming!’”


Check out "Summer Dreaming" below!




Image via The YBF

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...