6.23.2012

Spotlight Celebrates Three Years!!!

Wow. Can't believe it's been three years since I started The Spotlight! I say this every year, but it's true. Spotlight has grown into something really special to me. When I was trying to break into the entertainment industry, and the doors were glued shut because of my lack of experience, I made my own experience. I thank God for sparking the idea, for now opening doors after I started this.

It was three years ago when I started this blog, and every year, it's getting better. I'm getting better as a writer. The whole JWWWD team is getting better. We're doing exactly what we wanna do, writing exactly what we love, and that's why it works so well. We're learning and growing, thanks to my fabulous editor-in-chief, President Ella, who's a serious hustler. I aspire to be on her level.

I'm quietly making plans. I have an awesome opportunity here  and I'm striving to make Spotlight and JWWWD even more than we are now. I'm determined that we're going higher. It's time to put in more work!

Thanks readers for the support and love!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...