11.30.2011

Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant!

Kourtney Kardashian: I'm Pregnant!
I promise I will stop all of these posts on the Kardashians, but I had to report!!! Kourtney, the oldest of the Kardashian clan, is pregnant!

According to Us Weekly, Kourtney and boyfriend Scott Disick are expecting their second child together. They also have an almost two-year-old son, Mason, together.

The reality star took a pregnancy test about five weeks ago -- and woke up Scott around 7.a.m. to tell him the positive results.

"Now I'm nine weeks along," Kardashian tells Us. "You're supposed to wait 12 weeks to tell people, but I feel confident."

Awww nice! Even though I feel like Kourtney and Scott need to go ahead and get married already (they've been together for a long while now), it's great that they're adding on to their family. Congrats to them and the rest of the Kardashian/Disick/Jenner family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...