11.29.2011

The Kardashian Sisters on the Cover of Glamour

Kim, Kourtney, and Khloé took the cover of Glamour's upcoming January 2012 issue, looking sexy in sequins! Check out the cover below!


The cover was shot before Kim decided to split from NBA husband Kris Humphries after 72 days of marriage. However, the mag definitely grilled her on the decision. Kim told Glamour,

"I think I'll always be a hopeless romantic. I believe in love and the dream of having a perfect relationship, but my idea of it has changed. I think I need to not live in a fairy tale like that. I think I maybe need to just snap out of it and be a little more realistic."

AGREED!!!! Check out more of the interview with the sisters Kardashian here!

What do you think of the cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...