1.05.2011

VH1's Love & Hip Hop

HA! I am on a roll today! What is this number 4? I need to keep it going!

Right after I finished that post on Khloé and Lamar's show, I read about a show that VH1 is putting out. As we all know, VH1 is on this whole wifey kick with the Basketball Wives and Football Wives. Well now there will be a Hip Hop Wife show as well It was announced last year, and is set to premiere in March. Can't be mad at VH1 for trying to capitalize on the Wives setup, and this one I might actually watch! It features singer Olivia (formerly of G-Unit), Joe Budden's ex Somaya Reece, Jim Jones' girlfriend Chrissy Lampkin, and Fabolous' girlfriend Emily Bustamante. I'm interested and mainly Jim and Fab's girls and how they deal with their men in the music industry. Should be interesting.

If any show should probably stick around it's this one, to me. I tried Basketball Wives, fell off. Football Wives, I watched one episode when everybody was going on Pilar Sanders on the boat LOL The first thought that popped in my mind was why was Pilar on there? She had her own show with her husband Deion on Oxygen. Guess that died. *CLICK* So I might actually tune into this one.

PEACE.

2 comments:

  1. 2 girlfriends, an ex, and a former group member though? Is a guy best female friend consider a wife too? I just wanna know. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah seems there's never really a lot of WIVES on these wives shows lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...