1.05.2011

Khloé and Lamar Are Getting Their Own Show!

Can't say I didn't see that coming. With Kourtney and Kim taking New York, it only was a matter of time before Khloé Kardashian and her Laker husband Lamar Odom would get a show of their own. E! Online announced today that the show, entitled Khloé and Lamar, would start filming early this year and would feature the couple in their professional and private lives. Rob Kardashian will also be featured as he takes a stab at the music industry as a manager.

"Lamar and I are so blessed to have been given such an amazing opportunity to take this journey together as a couple," Khloé told E! News. "I know that it will only strengthen the bond we have and the love we share for each other and we're so excited to share our lives with our fans."

Awww...how cute. I like them together. And people said they wouldn't last. Ha let me not jinx them!

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...