1.05.2011

"Far Away"-Marsha Ambrosius (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Marsha Ambrosius (how is she NOT on my iPod--SMH at me!) has released her video for "Far Away." Wow. This song is beautiful, and the video gives a deeper meaning...Marsha gives this message at the end of the video:

Dear Friends,

Every year over 1 million people commit SUICIDE. Some were BULLIED because of their SEXUALITY. I lost a friend to SUICIDE, and I’m asking all of you to support alternative lifestyles. Don’t put up with or join in with BULLYING. It’s time we become more aware in this WORLD. Take responsibility to make a difference. So if my music can save one life, I’ve done my job.

I love you all so much! 
Marsha

I pray for the day when we learn to LOVE each other, ACCEPT each other, EMBRACE each other as we all are, regardless of race, gender, sexual preference, everything. It takes way more energy to hate and hurt someone than to love and hug someone. And note, I said LOVE, and not tolerate. I hate that word -__- Check Marsha's video for "Far Away" below!






PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...