11.17.2009

"Somebody To Love"-Leighton Meester feat. Robin Thicke OFFICIAL VIDEO!




Wow yall....I think I just found my favorite new song!!!! Ok so my favorite Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester, who plays Blair on the show (for all you GG fans out there), has branched out into the music industry! The sexy and sophisticated video was premiered earlier today. It features Robin Thicke (LOOVVVEEE HIM!!!!!!) and was directed by Zoe Cassavetes!

Leighton is signed to Universal Music and will release her debut album sometime in 2010! You can visit her website or connect with her on MySpace or Facebook. You can even send her a Tweet on her Twitter page! Gotta love social networking....lol

WATCH THE OFFICIAL VIDEO BELOW!!! Oh and check that sexy leg movement too! Good work Leighton!!!



Shout out to Nathalie Levey with ThinkTank Marketing in NYC for hooking me up with the info!!! I'm telling yall In The Spotlight is about to blow up!!!!

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...