11.13.2009

Gucci Mane Heads To Jail



Man....we done lost another one. It's been reported by BET.com and other media sites that rapper Gucci Mane has been sent back to Fulton County Jail in Atlanta for probation violation (I heard through the grapevine that he was doing drugs, but my sources could be wrong). He was sentenced to a year in jail, but can get out in six months for good behavior.

It's a shame though. T.I.'s is jail. Wayne's in jail. Now Gucci. That's messed up man. I've heard people say that there is a conspiracy against rappers or whatever and that could be. But I mean, people have to realize that the law is the law. In T.I's case, he was looking out for himself and his people with the gun possessions, but he still violated the law. Wayne got busted for gun charges too, and Gucci supposedly failed his random drug test. As much as I like these guys, nobody is above the law. But hopefully, Gucci comes back with a clear head and more hot music.

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...