10.01.2009

Kanye West and Lady Gaga Tour Canceled!


Ok, I know most of yall who read don't know me like that but today is my 19th birthday!!! So shout out to me right quick LOL and my "fraternal twin", my girl Christina turned 17 today. And shout out to my girls Tiffany and Tiffani (difference in spelling LOL) who celebrated their birthdays yesterday!!! And now back to my news LOL!

MediaTakeOut first reported the rumors that it would happen, and now Access Hollywood has confirmed. The "Fame Kills" tour starring Kanye West and Lady Gaga has been officially canceled. The three month tour was set to begin this Sunday.

Last month, Kanye interrupted Taylor West as she accepted her Best Female Video award at the VMA's. A day later, while on The Jay Leno Show , Kanye told Jay that he planned to take a break.

"I need to, after this, just take some time off and analyze how I'm [going to] make it through the rest of this life, how I'm [going to] improve and because I am a celebrity and that's something I have to deal with," Kanye previously told Jay. "And if there's anything I can do to help Taylor in the future or help anyone I like, 'cause you know, I [want to] live, this thing is hard."

Ugh...I wish that people would just let this thing go. I mean, sure I feel like Kanye ain't had to open his mouth at that moment and he should've just let Taylor have her shine. But dang! This has gone on long enough. Kanye apologized, Taylor and her family have accepted. Beyoncé gave Taylor a moment to say her speech. IT'S OVER PEOPLE! Kanye, I have to be honest with you. Sometimes, I feel like you have let the fame gone to your head, but you are still a good rapper and I'm behind you for sure. If you need this time to get your head straight, all power to you. But don't let these new found Taylor Swift fans stop your shine. (Not dissing Taylor Swift at all btw...she's cool).

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...