10.21.2009

Chris Brown Announces Fan Appreciation Tour



Wow...it feels kinda weird to put this above Rihanna, but oh well LOL I'm excited because Mr. CHRIS BROWN IS GOING ON TOUR!!!! Yes, people! He is back and I am happy! Forget all this drama he has going on, he is getting back to the music, which is all I care about.

Chris has announced, on the same day that Rihanna released her new single ironically, that he is having a "Fan Appreciation" Tour to show love to the fans who supported him in all this mess. It is set to begin in November 14 in Houston. Just a little something something to show that he still got it, I guess. Here are the dates:

Nov 14 2009 Houston, TX @HOB
Nov 15 2009 Dallas, TX @Palladium
Nov 18 2009 Los Angeles, CA @Avalon
Nov 19 2009 San Francisco, CA @The Fillmore
Nov 22 2009 Richmond, VA @Landmark
Nov 25 2009 Detroit, MI @Royal Oak
Nov 26 2009 Chicago, IL @House of Blues
Nov 29 2009 Ft Lauderdale, FL @Revolution
Dec 1 2009 Orlando, FL @HOB
Dec 2 2009 Atlanta, GA @CenterStage
Dec 4 2009 Washington, DC @Warner Theatre
Dec 5 2009 Providence, RI @Lupo's
Dec 6 2009 Boston, MA @HOB
Dec 11 2009 Baltimore, MD @Sonar (PEOPLE IN BMORE TIX GO ON SALE FRIDAY!!!!!!! I'M GOING!!!!!)
Dec 12 2009 Wallingford, CT @Chevrolet Theatre
Dec 13 2009 Philadelphia, PA @Electric Factory

I'm excited to see him! I've never seen him in concert, and I'm a big fan. Yall know how I feel about him and Rihanna. Neither one of them has lost a fan in Brittany Shawnté. I think that Chris is mad talented and his career shouldn't be over cuz of this. Soooo....hopefully his real fans are down to ride. Love his new song btw....

"I Can Transform Ya"-Chris Brown w/Lil Wayne & Swizz Beats (VIDEO COMING SOON)



PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...