8.04.2009

LC and Kim Kardashian To Be On ANTM



First to my readers, I have to apologize. I haven't been completely into this blog like I have been normally. Only one post a day is kind of week to me, at least with celeb news. Work has been overtaking me, so I've kind of been slacking, but I'm getting back on it. Trust. Okay, back to the news....

Well, reality TV still has a hold on Lauren Conrad. According to Us Magazine, the former star of the MTV reality show The Hills, will be a guest judge on Tyra Banks' America's Next Top Model on September 16. Kim Kardashian, known for her role on her family's reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, will also be a guest judge on the October 21 episode, along side Tyra, my favorite judge Miss J. Alexander, and Nigel Barker.

Other guest judges confirmed for the upcoming season include runway model Chanel Iman and Seventeen editor Ann Shoket.

And for the first time in ANTM history, all competitors will be 5'7 or shorter. THANK YOU!!! Dang, why do models have to always be so tall all the time? Not discriminating on the vertically blessed, but can shorter people get some love in the modeling world too? Thank you Tyra for that, even though I've clearly missed my shot at becoming America's Next Top Model. LOL who knows when this 5'7 or shorter deal will come again??? Man, I should've made it to the audition LOL.

America's Next Top Model will be back for its fall season on September 9.

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...