6.16.2015

Maleficent Reportedly Is Getting a Sequel

Angelina Jolie might just be returning in a sequel for Maleficent!

According to Deadline, Disney is working out the details behind a potential sequel, and Angelina, of course, is being kept in the loop about everything. Screenwriter Linda Woolverton and the original film's producer Joe Roth are also on board. Maleficent grossed close to $760 million worldwide.

"I loved being Maleficent,” Angelina told Entertainment Weekly in March 2014. "I was quite sad to put my staff down and put my horns away because somehow, she just lives in a different world," she added. "But I did have to take my staff home to practice walking with it in my cloak, and then I would go outside and scream at the bushes to expand my voice and play with my voice. So, Mom was a bit nutso for a period."

I would definitely check out the sequel! Maleficent was one of Angelina's best roles, and I would love to see her take on that character again.

Image via Frank Connor/Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...