4.24.2015

MUSIC VIDEO: "Beautiful Girl"-Finnli

"I'm not the smartest chick in the world....I don't have a PhD from Harvard. Didn't grow up with a silver spoon...see I've been test[ed] and tried, now I'm approved!" 

Some morning motivation for the women! R&B/Soul singer Finnli has released her official music video for "Beautiful Girl," an inspirational track just for the ladies!

Directed by The Last American B-Boy, the video features Finnli singing and dancing along with other beautiful women and girls as they celebrate their beauty and worth. This song was so moving and fun to rock to, so I had to share with yall this morning!

Check out the uplifting video below!




Finnli is currently working on her first debut album on AMH Music Group! She is also in the process of being scheduled to take part in BET's Music Matters. With her talent and seemingly great spirit, I'm sure she'll go far in the industry!

Be sure to purchase "Beautiful Girl" on iTunes! You can also keep up with this great singer on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...