8.16.2011

"You and I"-Lady Gaga (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

While I have to admit, I don't have any of Lady Gaga's albums (I'll get on that train fully eventually), I'm a sucker for her singles. "You and I" has a country feel. Unknown to most, I rock with some country songs. Being open to different genres in music, film, and TV, lets you see different perspectives in my opinion.

Continuing on, the video is typical Lady Gaga at times, with her fashion as only Lady Gaga can fully pull off. Just crazy visuals that make no sense as usual, but you just chalk it up to "Hey, that's Gaga." But then at times, we see just plain Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta with no crazy makeup or outfit (Yes, I pulled that full government name out!). That's rare. There was this weird mermaid part that just...I'm just gonna let yall watch it. I love the song, but the video was weird. But again, I chalk it up to "Gaga-ocity," or what have you, because no matter how artistic her videos get to the point of confusion (for me anyway), her Monsters will go crazy for her. Matter of fact, she has two trending topics on Twitter right now.

Anywho, check out the video for yourself below and tell me what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...