8.03.2011

Lea Michele on the Cover of Bazaar


Lea Michele stuns on the September cover of Bazaar! In an interview with the magazine, Lea talks about career plans after Glee, the show's upcoming 3d movie (excitement!), and her boyfriend, Theo Stockman. As far as her career, Lea's just getting started. “I don’t stop,” she told Bazaar. “It’s my nature. People have to tell me to slow down. I plan on playing every role on Broadway...I want to do movies, make music. Glee is only the beginning.” 

I'm definitely excited to see what all she has planned for the future. Sad to see her, Cory Monteith (Finn), and Chris Colfer (Kurt) leave Glee, but I know they'll be successful in their future endeavors.

(via HollyScoop)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...