1.20.2010

WALE ON THE MO'NIQUE SHOW!!!!!!!



Man...it's been almost a week since I've posted on here. I've been slacking again...my bad yall. But I thought I would just showcase an artist that I have respect for on the page. Not really a news post, but it's my blog so hey, what can you do? So here's Wale!!!! Wale is from the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area which is my area (DMV STAND UP!!!!) and he is really making a name for himself in the industry. His first official CD Attention Deficit, features the singles "Chillin" (featuring Lady Gaga) and "Pretty Girls" (featuring Gucci Mane and Weensey of Backyard Band). I'm featuring him because I love that he's from the DMV and he reps hard for us! So if you don't know him, get to know him cuz I think he's gonna be around for a bit! He was featured on the Mo'Nique Show on BET last night, and seeing him doing his thing made me even more proud to be from the Metropolitan area! Keep doing your thing Wale!!!


MO'NIQUE INTERVIEWS WALE

wale tms int by yardie4lifever2

WALE PERFORMS "PRETTY GIRLS"

pretty girls tms live by yardie4lifever2

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...