9.03.2009

Updates...

All right, yall, I know that I have faithful readers. LOL it may not show in the followers but people read my stuff. And I appreciate the positive comments I get soooo much. This is what I want to do with my life, so I don't take it lightly. I try to write as much as I can when I can.

However, with school heating up (sophomore status in college! 2012 stand up! lol), from time to time, there may be days when I don't write simply because I do not have the time. There also may be days that I don't write because I don't see anything that interesting to me to put on here or it's just getting worn out. Like these new developments about Michael Jackson (God rest his soul). I'm not going to report all that firstly because I think that people just need to let the man rest in peace after all the hell he caught on earth, and secondly because there seems to be some new report on him or his family EVERY DAY!!! Case in point, yesterday Access Hollywood showed some of LeToya's new video dedicated to Michael called "Home." It never ceases. So unless it's something important (like today I will probably write about his proposed burial), I won't be writing about Michael on here. But I seriously digress LOL. I just say all this to say that I hope yall understand and don't just think that I'm slacking on the job. I have a more important job right now, and that's to finish my education so I can get to what I really want to do and that is writing for the media. You do what you have to do now so you can do what you want to do later. Feel me?

Secondly, from now on, posts on In The Spotlight will be posted on Facebook. So if you're friends with me on there, you can read it on there as well in my notes. If not, the name is Brittany Shawnté. Look me up!

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...