11.06.2015

MUSIC VIDEO: "What I Like"-Timothy J. Wilson

Back in August, I had the opportunity to feature Timothy J. Wilson, a talented singer and musician whose work I'm really glad I got to listen to. Well today, Timothy has released with a new video for his latest single, "What I Like!"

"What I Like" is the first single from Timothy's upcoming EP, "BEATS, BASS, PARTY", which is set for release on November 20th. The visual features Timothy jamming behind a mic on his guitar, while singing to his special lady who's got exactly what he likes! The singer incorporates elements of funk in the song, as in several of his other tracks, which creates an upbeat, entertaining track to dance to, especially with that special person in your life!

Check out the video below and let us know what you think!


You can check out more from this talent singer on his official website as well as SoundCloud and YouTube. You can also connect with him on FacebookTwitter,and Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...