8.05.2015

Kelly Osbourne Makes Controversial Comment Regarding Latinos on The View

The View's Rosie Perez and Kelly Osbourne got into a minor heated debate because of a comment Kelly made about Latinos. "If you kick every Latino out of the country, who is going to be cleaning your toilet Donald Trump?" E! News reports. Though Rosie did defend herself, it was clear that Kelly was making a point regarding the malicious things Donald has said about Latinos and immigration.

E! News also reported that that she later apologized stating, "I whole-heartedly f-cked up today. I don't want to bullsh-t anyone with lame excuses. Although I was stopped mid-sentence by Rosie Perez and couldn't finish my point, I will not let Rosie take responsibility for my words. I should have known better as it was on The View and it was live".

Kelly meant well but you always have to think twice before you speak. She stood up as a woman should and was brave enough to apologize for her mistake which really matters.

Image via E News

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...