3.23.2010

Diggy Simmons Signed To Atlantic Records



So, the news officially came out yesterday over Rev. Run and Angela Simmons' Twitters, and on different news sites. Daniel "Diggy" Simmons, son of of Rev. Run, has officially been signed to Atlantic Records!!!! I'm not even gonna lie, when I first heard that Diggy was trying to rap, I wasn't all that interested. I mean, he rapped a little bit on Run's House, but it wasn't like wooowwwww...let me go cop Diggy's album! At least not to me. But hey, over the years people mature and talents grow! And MAN! Diggy is beast!!!! Don't believe me? Check out this freestyle he did to Nas' "Made You Look."

Diggy Simmons-Made You Look Freestyle


Apparently Dig dropped a mixtape in December, but I never heard of it til now. You can listen to it here. I swear, Diggy bout to BLOW UP!!!! Sorry for doubting you Dig lol.


PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...