9.18.2015

NEW MUSIC: "Murder She Wrote"-Genius



Happy Friday everyone! We have a new track to share with you all today. Artist Genius, formerly V.I.C. (known best for his smash hits "Get Silly," and "Wobble"), has released his new track, "Murder She Wrote," for listeners!
known as

The mid-tempo track, which give tribute to a woman's nice and thick frame, is really chill to listen and rock to. I found myself moving a little bit in my seat as I listened to it. Really cool vibe!

We look forward to featuring Genius on The Spotlight soon, and hearing about his plans for his future in music! Check out "Murder She Wrote" below!



You can purchase the track now on iTunes and other digital outlets! Be sure to check out more from Genius on his official website, as well as SoundCloud and YouTube. You can also follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...