9.15.2015

MUSIC VIDEO: "The Night Is Young"-DJ Money

DJ Money, who serves as DJ to rapper Wale, has released his latest track,"The Night Is Young," under Wale's own imprint, Every Blue Moon (EBM).

On the track, Money effortlessly combines house music and hip hop vocals from Mello. The video, directed by Riley Robbins, incorporates black and white footage of actress Amber Borzotra. 

According to YourEDM.com, the DJ gave a statement about the inspiration behind the song and video:
“I have always wanted to create songs that were a mix of different genres of music. A combination of soul, R&B, hip hop, house with a new age twist. I think that people who are fans of mine or who know me from working with artists such as Wale, Mac Miller, Raheem Devaughn and Phil Ade will be surprised with this record. I had so much fun making this video with the star, Amber Borzotra and the video director, Riley Robbins. These are people who believed in me and have supported me and were able to help me bring my vision to life with my first record.” 
Check out the video below!



You can check out more from DJ Money on his official website and SoundCloud. You can also connect with him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...