6.23.2011

Spotlight Celebrates Two Years!!!

I'm in a great mood this morning! In The Spotlight celebrates two years officially today, June 23. Two years ago, I was sitting at my desk at work, bored as ever, and came up with this blog that has become such a big part of my life! And it's become bigger than I ever thought it would! Each year, more and more attention has come to Spotlight, and I'm very proud of the work that I've done and how far the blog has come!

And it has pretty far to go! I have decided to join Spotlight under another blog, EllaThought.com, which is run by an alumnus of my college that I know. She approached me with the idea yesterday to join under her blog, becoming an online mag of sorts, with different blogs on advice, fitness, societal issues, restaurant and music reviews, and, of course, celebrity news from moi! And I've agreed to be a part of the team! So the blog will get a new layout soon, and Spotlight will officially become a EllaThought blog! However, Spotlight will still be the same! Still doing artists' spotlights, giving my real opinion about everything, doing what I love! Just a new look, and new joint venture. Spotlight's going places :-)

PEACE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...