6.21.2011

"1+1" Cover- Q Parker of 112 (Song)

Morning all! Hope all is well. Starting off Spotlight again with a cover of Beyoncé's "1+1" by Q Parker of 112. Swear I'm loving this song, especially after I saw Jay-Z's recording of B rehearsing live backstage at American Idol. Now of course, I love B's version better, because I love her better haha! But Q's voice just makes me shiver whenever I hear him, so I had to share. Soft yet powerful, he definitely put his own flair on the song. This song, to me, takes a lot of emotion to pull off, and Q did his thing! Check it out below!





In other news, Beyoncé's fourth album, 4, comes out NEXT TUESDAY!!!! You know, for those of us who didn't download! Can't do my girl like that.

PEACE.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...